1.4.07

Life Force: Koi Qi



We are the miracle of force and matter making itself over into imagination and will. Incredible. The Life Force experimenting with forms. You for one. Me for another. The Universe has shouted itself alive. We are one of the shouts.
-- Ray Bradbury
... and as much as we are one of the shouts, so too are the fish, the bear, the hawk, the mountain, the stream and light. These pieces are part of a series I am working on, about Life Force. You can see others here and here.

If you like these, please check back to see others I will post as I complete them. Thank you for looking.

2 comments:

Pam said...

As always, your work facinates and draws me in. You are very talented, both in vision and execution.

I look at your site every day but am not always able to comment. Some kind of glitch.

Maureen said...

Pam, as always ... thank you for your response. Hope you're feeling well lately. I think I fixed the glitch on the comments. Please let me know if it happens again. :-D