5.12.06

Since I still do not have a camera or computer (of my own) I have recently been featuring photos from other folks I admire, or some of my older images that I've never blogged. Today I am posting a slideshow of some of my digital collages and Photoshop pieces, hoping that at least some of my newer blog readers will discover something they like, that they haven't already seen.



If you'd like to see any of these images in larger sizes, or individually, you can click on the photos during the slideshow and it should jump you right to that photo's page on my flickr account, or please head over to my flickr page and this album by clicking the album name: Alterations and Digital Collages

Thanks for visiting and reading my blogs.

Oh yeah, we'll be gone -- really gone -- for a few days, back early next week. I wish you all a great week.

5 comments:

Pam said...

I am facinated with your work, thanks for the art show! Your mind and art take gripping and intricate journeys and I find myself mesmerized.
I am learning Photoshop but have a long ways to go. Wouldn't it be fun to learn from someone with your eye for the unusual!
You give me reason to plug on when I get discouraged.

Maureen said...

Pam, when I get back to speed (with a new computer and camera someday hopefully soon) I would be glad to visit with you about Photoshop techniques I have figured out on my own. But mind you, I have never read a manual or book about Photoshop or taken any classes in using it, so I may be doing things all "wrong ..." and wouldn't necessarily want to steer you the wrong direction. But still, I'm glad I can inspire you to plug away with photoshop - it's the most incredible software I've ever come across. So much potential for deep play there...

Bitterroot said...

M, we would all like to come in from miles away and sit at your feet for Photoshop!!

Maureen said...

Well, E .... maybe we shall just have to organize a wilderness-cabin weekend retreat flickr-blog-meetup-photoshoot-Photoshop-jamboree! I'm game for that. :-)

Endment said...

Echo and echo again --- Would love to sit at your feet and learn about Photo Shop! Just went out and bought Adobe CS2 and think I bit off more than I can handle.