18.12.06

Montana Blog Awards


Fairyland, originally uploaded by MontanaRaven.

Dear Blog Readers: I would like to inspire you to go over to A Chicken is not Pillage and vote for your favorite Montana blogs. Wulfgar has organized an annual blog-awards things at his blog, in order to promote Montana blogs -- both those that are well read and well known, and others, like mine, that may not have been "discovered" by the big-wide-world. Yet.

Land of Little Rain has been nominated for "Blog with the Best Photos" and Raven's Nest has been nominated for "Most Creative Blog" -- there are lots of other excellent blogs on the nominations list and you do not have to live in Montana to vote. If you have enjoyed reading my blogs and looking at the photos and my artwork, I would truly appreciate your vote. Thank you!

Of course, I would appreciate your votes for either of my blogs but there lots of other blogs on the list that also happen to be some of my favorite regular reads: Bitterroot and Bergamot is one -- most of my blog readers already visit her blog regularly, but in case you haven't, check it out -- she has an eye for capturing the beauty of Nature - from tiny details to wide open landscapes. Bitterroot was my first ever online friendship to result in an in-person meetup. We met up in Missoula for a really fun day of talking (of course!) playing in the autumn leaves and taking lots of photos.

Here is more information and detail, along with a list of nominated blogs, at my other blog, Raven's Nest.

6 comments:

Pam said...

I will cast my vote! It's fun to have found so much talent at my fingertips.
Your son's sculpture is incredible, gets it from his Mom!

Maureen said...

thank you, Pam ... for both compliments. Gabe will be happy to hear what you think about his sculpture. And thanks for voting -- whoever you vote for.

Bitterroot said...

M, thank you so very much for the kind words! You are angelic.

Maureen said...

i can also be devilish, E ....
but, you're very welcome [grinning]

Joyce Ellen Davis said...

I voted, for each of yours, you genius! :D

The word verification thing:
jaaioiei! Sounds like sosmebody yodeling on a mountaintop....

Maureen said...

pepek, thanks, you sweetie! Now ... I want to hear you yodeling that one, LOL ... jaaioiei (using one of those audioblogger thingies perhaps?) '-D